RITTAL TOP THERM enclosure heaters - new generation of internal heaters
• High level of energy efficiency • Energy-optimised design using CFD • Fast and easy assembly
• Large output range with a continuous thermal output from 10 to 800 watts • High level of energy efficiency thanks to self-regulating PTC technology. • Quick-assembly and connection system saves time and money by eliminating superfluous screw terminals. • Vertical level control for optimum spacing e.g. from cable ducts.
● Fully wired unit ready for connection, Clamp-type terminal connection for simple, effective wiring.
● High level of energy efficiency thanks to self-regulating PTC technology
● For the correct temperature and to avoid condensation, use a thermostat and/or hydrostat - see Cat. 32. page 715.● For units in the superior output categories, the thermal output is increased with itegral fans.● Heaters should always be instaled in an upright position. Leave a distance of 50 mm at the top and bottom to allow convection.● Heat is disributed evenly in large enclosures by using several low-output heaters.
*For mode detailed information please contact our representatives UAB Rittal or our partners.